ABRO Sticker Remover is a powerful and safe solution to those 'sticky' problems. For use in homes, cars, offices and for hobby craft. Easily removes all types of stickers, adhesives, labels, price tags, tape, glue and other adhesive residue. Can remove adhesives from glass, wood, metal, worktops and tiles. Comes with handy spray nozzle to get into those harder to reach spots while maintaining precision.
Caution: Extremely flammable aerosol. Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated. May be fatal if swallowed. Can cause skin and eye irritation. Ensure it is kept away from children.
How to apply:
- Hold spray can in upright position and point arrow button away from you.
- Apply a small amount of sticker remover to upper edge and corner of sticker. Ensure all adhesive that can be removed by the hand has been removed.
- Let product seep behind sticker to begin dissolving the adhesive. Wait for 3-5 to maximise the amount of adhesive dissolved.
- Lift the corner of the sticker with a scraper, toothpick or any other reasonably sharp item. Continue applying spray while lifting the sticker.
- After removing sticker, eliminate any remaining adhesive residue by spraying the sticker remover at residue.
- Wipe away with cloth or paper towel. The surface under the sticker may be shiny as the paint was preserved underneath the sticker.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.