AIPL ABRO NO MORE NAILS is a general purpose construction adhesive suitable for your DIY and Repair Jobs. It is a solvent free synthetic rubber based adhesive meant to completely remove the use of Nails and drilling out of your life and walls. The adhesive gives you an instant grip and provides more strength on the wall.
It can also be used as bonding agent when replacing tiles on the wall. Our product can be used by anyone because it is safe and easy to use.Use it for quick and reliable results during interior or exterior general construction work.
- Water Resistant Strong Panel Adhesive
- Resistant To High & Low Temperatures
- Resistant To Slump & Chemicals
- Surfaces must be clean, dry, structurally sound and free of foreign material.
- Cut tip of cartridge to a suitable size. Load cartridge into caulking gun.
- Apply a continuous bead or strip to the surface of material at a distance of 20 cm to 40 cm.
- Firmly and evenly press material into position or use a rubber hammer to tight the bonding.
- For heavy material use “power bonding method”. Attach, detach, wait for 5 minutes, then fix again and tap firmly into position.
- It will be fully cured after 24 hours.
Area of Application
- As an adhesive for installation of wall and floor panels.
- Most bonding applications where high strength, gap filling one component adhesive is required.
- Suitable for most common building materials, e.g. wood, ceramic, metal, concrete, brick, stone, plaster and most plastics
- Suitable to use on foamed polystyrene.
- Ideal for mirror backed tiles and skirting board adhesive.
- 12 months from month of manufacturing.